Does the Iranian president visiting neighboring countries, intimidate or cause Americans to become jealous?

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

He is as big a nut job as you are. He is a Holocaust Denying, Jew hating bigot with an inflated ego and a tiny intellect. The only thing intimidating about him is the potential nuclear trigger he is holding. Hopefully the Mossdad will take care of that before long.

• Deino

Well, many Americans who are wealthier than I am get to visit lots of countries too, so this question is a little silly.

In fact, there are many many people worldwide, in many different countries who would like to travel and can't.

That said, I must admit that I'm a little jealous.

I have only been to a few other countries, and I have to save up my money to visit the ones when I do. And use vacation time.

The Iranian president's job is to see new places and learn about new people. That's pretty cool.

I'm not intimidated though. We have different career paths and come from different places. I'm more intimidated by my business competition.

Or do you mean I should be jealous and intimidated by his trying to get other world leaders to join his irrational ideas that nuclear war is going to save Iran...

lol

No

Only an idiot would believe that striking millions of people dead and causing tremendous zones of Earth to be uninhabitable by way of fallout radiation is a better idea than peaceful trade and social development.

Don't tell me his going by boat! Holy cow, call out the marines! I see the Somali pirate flag on the horizon!

• justa

No, of why would we either be intimidated or jealous?

We have states bigger than all of Iran. All they have is oil.

• ?

They show disrespect to the U.S.. When the next President of the U.S. takes office I believe this will stop.

• NONAME

it depends on how much the presstitute media spins the story and how gullible the American people are to the dinosaur MSM.

Why should he .........he's a raving nutcase and the more other nations see this the more they'll back away from him

who cares what he does?

just hope he does not have an "accident" where he can blame us