how to get out of a restraining order?

my sons father and i had a missunderstanding which resulted in me calling the cops. now there is an issued restraining order up in the air because they cant get ahold of me. if they do what can i do because him and i live together?

You had a restraining order issued against someone you live with and are now worried because you want to keep living with him? Geez. You made a bad decision - or maybe several - and have to live with the consequences.

At this point, he's legally a felon for violating the restraining order and you could be charged with harboring a felon.