Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 9 years ago

What would your reaction be if you opened your closet and .....?

....I suddenly popped out of it lool

• Hummer
    Favorite Answer

I'll kick you back in and close the closet and lock it then bury you very deep.........

I'd scream with shock And I'll chase you around the room with the first thing I pick up. Known me it would be something like a slipper or a bottom end of a mop :D anyways cheers but please do not attempt that again will you?

Revenage is a kick in the backside dude. I advice you to run for your life. RISKING YOURR LIFE fine with me............I neeed to take it out on someone rather than something! :D

Keep the details but change the title to "What would your reaction be if I was wearing a dress"

Honestly

If I found a stranger in my house, I'd probably beat you with a shoe

That's my honest reflex response

Shove you back in and run out the house screaming because I can't punch very well.

• Depends on if you had picked out some clothes for me to wear or not.. if not then God help you

lol at first I thought you said pooped instead of popped..

I'll close my closet slowly and step away slowly, then go on Google.

probably hit you hard with my guitar as normally placed close to the closet .

edit :

well i don't want to kill anyone i am just protecting myself

Is docha nach bhfuil seans ar bith ann?

• Tuxman

Same thing I do to everything in my closet..put whipped cream all over it and...