Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

does this girl like me or no?

i already posted this before, sorry if you read it already.

Ok So TODAY, my bus was the last one in so theres no one coming in through the doors then i see her look my way and just stare at my way until i pass her, and we barely have any highschoolers that ride my bus besides girls but it must have been me. and i came back around and she looked me me again. and today i lunch which is 30 minutes i saw her look at me around 2 times, one time i looked at her and see looked at me for a second. and our tables were right across from each other so i was looking directly at her, she had her hand on her chin and i other hand on her cheek in a way, idk if that means something, and the bell rang we both came out our classes and our classrooms are right apart from each other and she looked down in a way and walked pretty fast in the next hall and i had to go that way to and she knows i go that way and she looked over her shoulder at me, i was quite far back though, but i had a feeling she was looking at me, don't get me wrong, she is really cute ^.^. i never noticed her till i saw her look at me a few times, now, just about every time we see each other, we glace at her eacher, Btw she started it lol i never even looked at her till now. i never talked to her. does she have a crush on me or something? i think she's shy because when i see her with her friends at lunch and in the hall she always seems to not talk much to them and i'm Shy Too. or is she giving me that look that why is he looking at me ^.^. neither of us stare besides this one time like 2 months ago we're we both left the classrooms and we starred at each other in the eyes for like 5 seconds before i turned cause it was getting awkward, do ya'll think she likes me? ^.^ been happening for quite a while now and i'm to shy to talk to her.

You should really try talk to her before it's to late! Some girls move on very quickly and then you might have lost a great opportunity! I think she is shy to so you are the one who need to break the ice!

Source(s): My self

You two are like totally digging each other... it reminds me of movies. Try befriend her but don't put her into the brozone make her put you in the friendzone. It's like schrodinger's cat, he had a cat inside of a box but until he opened it, he didn't know if it was alive or dead. Open the door to friendship and see if you can become boyfriend girlfriend... you don't know if it's a mistake or something beautiful! ^-^

Source(s): The Big Bang Theory and Movies

Here's. Good idea. Smile at her if she smiles back then she's trying. & my be shy. If you smile at her again and she is closer say "hey I'm ______" it may seem akward but it's an easy WAy to talk to someone. It helped me in cheerleadig and now I'm the team captin. Or if you do start talking at then end say "cool text me later" and then she'll say I don't jar your number. Give it to her. And say text me soon(;

It seems like she likes you. But you should try to talk to her or something. If your to shy to do that send her a message on text on e-mail.