?

Do men ever wear a band on the ring finger of their left hands even if they're not married?

Favorite Answer

Suuuuure!

You buy that I'll throw the golden gate in free.

• Elsie

I suppose it's possible. My dad is divorced but wears a ring on his wedding ring finger because it belonged to his dad, and that's the finger it fit on.

I've known guys who wear their dad's wedding band as a memory of their dad if he's passed away.

But it sounds to me like you met a guy who is wearing a band on his wedding band finger, but don't believe is story as to why.

Trust your instincts...he's probably married and telling you a lie to explain the reason why he has a wedding band. If you really want to test this guy, ask to meet his family (parents, siblings, etc.) Most guys who are cheating will make up excuses as to why you can never meet or see their family. You also will probably never be invited over to his house or apartment...he'll say he lives at home with his parents, or that he has a roommate and it will be awkward, or he still lives with his ex, and they're "just friends", but she gets jealous that he's moving on and dating other girls.

Like I said, trust your instincts.

I used to before i got married just because it felt weird on the right hand

I did - I wore my class ring on my left hand cuz i used to write alot and the ring on my right hand made it harder - so I switched hands

Eat healthy excercise and also you can't really count on growing taller it's all in your genetic sturcture lol so basically you get it from your parents or family member not by pills or random stuff...

I doubt it, why would a single man want to scare off the ladies?

• ?

They should,nt no

They have another 7 to choose from ?

Have you watched that movie "Just GO With It"? It could be a game he's playing

Don't believe him....he IS married.

Yes, immature people of both sexes do this.