Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 7

Do men ever wear a band on the ring finger of their left hands even if they're not married?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Suuuuure!

You buy that I'll throw the golden gate in free.

• Elsie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I suppose it's possible. My dad is divorced but wears a ring on his wedding ring finger because it belonged to his dad, and that's the finger it fit on.

I've known guys who wear their dad's wedding band as a memory of their dad if he's passed away.

But it sounds to me like you met a guy who is wearing a band on his wedding band finger, but don't believe is story as to why.

Trust your instincts...he's probably married and telling you a lie to explain the reason why he has a wedding band. If you really want to test this guy, ask to meet his family (parents, siblings, etc.) Most guys who are cheating will make up excuses as to why you can never meet or see their family. You also will probably never be invited over to his house or apartment...he'll say he lives at home with his parents, or that he has a roommate and it will be awkward, or he still lives with his ex, and they're "just friends", but she gets jealous that he's moving on and dating other girls.

Like I said, trust your instincts.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I used to before i got married just because it felt weird on the right hand

• 9 years ago

I did - I wore my class ring on my left hand cuz i used to write alot and the ring on my right hand made it harder - so I switched hands

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Eat healthy excercise and also you can't really count on growing taller it's all in your genetic sturcture lol so basically you get it from your parents or family member not by pills or random stuff...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I doubt it, why would a single man want to scare off the ladies?

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

They should,nt no

They have another 7 to choose from ?

• 9 years ago

Have you watched that movie "Just GO With It"? It could be a game he's playing

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't believe him....he IS married.

• 9 years ago

Yes, immature people of both sexes do this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.