Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Maddie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Does SENSA weight loss system work?

i want to try and lose some weight and i don't want to be scammed.

Favorite Answer

I don't watch much tv but they are really hammering the airwaves aren't they?

It is basically corn starch sprinkled over your food. Sounds more like magic fairy dust to me.

You can save a ton of money by going to your pantry, getting some corn starch out, and sprinkling it on your food.

Very important. This product is not a drug of any kind. Because it is a food supplement the makers can basically claim whatever they want as long as no users experience physical damage or injury. I can make a pill from milk chocolate, claim you will lose weight taking the pills, create "clinical studies" to support my claims, and as long as I do not claim it is a drug that causes weight loss, I can sell it under current law.

Here is your Terms of the Free Trial. Doesn't sound very free to me.

"You have a full 30 days to try your SENSA 2-Month Starter Kit. If you enjoy SENSA, do nothing and you will be billed for the 2-Month Starter Kit one low payment of $89.95 at the end of the free trial. That's a 35% SAVINGS off the retail price! If you decide to keep your 2-Month Starter Kit, you will be automatically enrolled in our SENSA Auto Ship Delivery Service. As part of the SENSA Auto Ship Delivery Service, you will receive a fresh 2-month supply of SENSA every 60 days at the low price of only $89.95 so you never run out. You will be charged this price every 60 days, billed to your credit card, plus $0.00 shipping and handling.

If for any reason during the 30-day trial period you are dissatisfied with your SENSA product, simply log in to your account at mysensa.com or call Customer Care at (866) 514-2554 to cancel. You will need to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return all open and unopened product. Any free gift is yours to keep."

And yet GNC sells it for the same $89.95

pick up a 5 or 10 pound weight at the gym and visualize that weight coming off holding the weight in your hands helps bring home just how heavy even 5 pounds of extra fat can be

I've misplaced five pounds in my first week. It's my tenth day and I have incorporated salad with a few protein (eg. egg/ lean hen) as you steered. After four years of attempting, the fats is eventually coming off. It real appears like magic! Get began at present!

Eat early in the day to lose moew weight

jog on the treadmill at 4 mph for 25 minutes or at 7 mph for 9 minutes

Walk daily 30 mins in the morning

45 minute jog at a 10 minute mile pace

let a great dane walk you for 13 minutes 5 mph

people who eat breakfast have a better shot at losing and maintaining weight loss

Don t skip breakfast and choose that s high in protein for energy and full of fiber to keep you satisfied for hours