Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

WDYT of the name Callie Grace?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I think it's adorable, i used to babysit for a little girl named Callie Grace, and her mom used to say, "My Sweet Callie Grace, with the Pretty Little Face", which i thought was so cute, :)

I like the name Grace but I find Callie sounds more like a nickname.

-Rose

Love Grace but not to keen on Callie

i admire that call :) My cousin's call is Callie (even nevertheless she spells it 'calley') and that i've got continuously been jealous of ways unique and eye-catching that's. the midsection call sounds particularly stable with the call, additionally. better of success!

Its adorable!

really beautiful . 9/10 :)

Absolutely beautiful!!!

• Lia

yeah, it sounds really cute and sweet but for me it would only fit with a (little, average, or very) perky/ girly personality.

Really pretty name :)

very nice

• I love it! It's pretty(: