Why does the pipe under my garden tub leak after I take a shower or do laundry?

I have a mobile home. In the master bathroom I have a shower and a separate garden tub. After a shower or when I do laundry (the washer is right next to the bathroom) one of the pipes under the garden tub will start to leak within 15-20 minutes after the shower or laundry is done.The leak comes from where the pipe... show more I have a mobile home. In the master bathroom I have a shower and a separate garden tub. After a shower or when I do laundry (the washer is right next to the bathroom) one of the pipes under the garden tub will start to leak within 15-20 minutes after the shower or laundry is done.The leak comes from where the pipe connects to the hot water faucet. The leak will continue for about an hour and then stop. I have only noticed the pipe leaking after a shower and doing laundry. Every other time I have checked it, there was no leaking at all.