Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I rent a pickup truck with 4 seats on a one way trip besides enterprise?

We are moving from Miami to Texas at the end of the month and we need a pickup truck that seats my husband, myself and two car seats for our infants.Most of the rental trucks and vans only seat 2-3 and the only place else I found was Enterprise and my husband owes them money from when he was young. Any suggestions on places we could get what we are looking for?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I honestly don't think your going to find a company that rents 4 seat pick-up trucks on one-way rentals.Your only option would be to rent two vehicles or having your husband drive a rental and your kids plus you fly.

• ken k

gotta get that google working

Source(s): used car dlr nj