Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Josh asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

how should i handle this situation?

I am a mother and my daughter told me a boy her friend in the neighborhood showed her a viberator. She said they were messing around and doing his makeup and to try to be funny he pulled out a viberator. He did not have any contact with her and no skin was shown. They did take pictures of him with it but i just deleted them because all he did was just stand there with it. He is 12 and my daughter is 10. This happened in september 2011. I know he is a good kid but i dont know about this. Can i sue him for this? What is the most trouble he can get in? Thankyou

Also he is an immagrent but has a green card, can we deport him?

I'm sorry but they're kids? If he's 12 and she's 10 there going to curious about this stuff, when I was her age people around me were always talking about it, not my parents or family but people in my classes. Suing, deporting or getting him into any trouble is rediculous. You should trust your daughter not to do anything stupid and she's 10 I mean come on!