What Career Would Be Best For A H1B Visa ?

Hello , I am from the UK and are interested in both computing and business . However, the only degree I would study would be computer science , and for business , business management and IT, or internation business. Which would be best for employment, what would give me the best chance or is more needed for employment in the US.

The fourth year of study is to be spend abroad for a year anywhere in the world , I would choose North america, would that increase my chances, and If I am at a university for a year in the states can I look for a job (H1B).

Thanks

Also, I would be doing a masters !

Favorite Answer

very few student go onto H1B visas the companies want highly skilled and

experienced not recent grads

A minimum Master is better