? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

How to switch fortunes in a fortune cookie?

I wanted to take out the fortune of a fortune cookie and replace it with one of my own (to ask a guy to turnabout) how do i do that WITHOUT BREAKING THE COOKIE

Favorite Answer

It's really simple actually.

Step 1. Unwrap cookie from plastic wrapper.

Step 2. Wrap cookie in wet paper towel.

Step 3. Microwave cookie for about 30 seconds.

Step 4. Unfold cookie, and remove fortune.

Step 5. Insert new fortune. (make and print one out from computer for authenticity

Step 6. Hold cookie in the original cookie shape until it hardens again.

The only problem is that you can't get it back into the package, but other then that this is pretty effective.

I don't know :( I always wondered that when I saw someone put a RING in the fortune cookie! Special request maybe?