Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in PetsHorses · 9 years ago

estimation on barn......PLZ ANSWER!?

so this summer we are looking into buying a new barn, a simple 4 stall barn w/or w/out loft nice tack room. whats ur estimate?? i want the horses to be able to run into there stalls from the pasture

Update:

ps i am in indiana

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I estimate that it will be a simple 4 stall barn w/or w/out loft nice tack room.

• 4/20
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Your information you provided is incredibly vague for an estimate. Even if I knew the building prices in your area..

How tall do you want the barn? How big are the stalls? Do you want a tack room? How big is the tack room? What kind of flooring? How many windows? How tall do you want the doors?

If you want an estimate..contact a local building company around your area. Not Yahoo answers..

Source(s): Common sense
  • 9 years ago

My daughter built a simple 3 stall barn, no loft, with 10' ceilings, electric, and water three years ago for about $15,000. Dirt floor, metal siding, stalls wood lined and wood faced.

It's cheaper if you build it shorter, and do the interior work yourself.

That was Ohio.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What you need to do is trick the Amish into building you a barn for free. Put some ads on the TV or radio talking about a brand new Amish colony in need of fertile females in Indiana. I'm sure a bunch of sturdy people will be on their way as fast as their horses can trot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Check on websites online. Often, you can build your own barn and get a price estimation.

http://www.horizonstructures.com/horse-barns.asp

http://www.buildingsguide.com/buyers-guide/steel-h...

• 9 years ago

Just google "barn kits " or something in IN.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.