F**** ASUS G73JH and SWTOR?

Sooo.... I have a little problem. I have a ASUS G73JH, that I just reformatted. Thats another issue.

The issue I have is, I reinstalled SWTOR, and the laptop shuts down after 5 to 10 minutes of game play.

Had this issue before with Fallout NV. A buddy of mine who works at best buy fixed it for me by switching some drivers. Cant get a hold of him for a bit, and I want to know where, what and how to get the drivers that will make this thing work!

Nope. Not a temp issue. Nothing is above 80-85

No. Its not dust, its not heat. I know what the problem it. Its a driver issue. I just don't know how to fix it.

ok check the heat of the laptop make sure your fan is working also check temperature using this software :

32 bit version of windows

http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/1.18-32bi...

64 bit version of windows:

http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/1.18-64bi...

choose version which compatible with you OS

check temperature for VGA and CPU

temperature for CPU max 100 C then it's will turn off

VGA will be 125 C then will shutdown

80-85 it's high temp. and i think you check that while you re not playing, so when you are playing i think it's goes up, try to blow some air in the fan, do u see dust?

Asus in simple terms introduced a sparkling computer- the G53- at Computex 2010. it particularly is particularly a similar layout via fact the G73jh, even nevertheless that's a fifteen inch computer. it particularly is specs/fee/launch date have not particularly been released yet, yet right here is what all of us recognize: * Processor: Intel middle i7,i5,i3 * Chipset: cellular Intel MH55 * important reminiscence: DDR3 1333MHz, as much as 8GB (twin middle) / 16GB (quad middle) * show: 15.6” HD / sixteen.6” FHD / 15.6” HD 3-d LED backlight * Video snap shots & reminiscence: NVIDIA fanatic snap shots * complicatedcontinual: twin HDD help as much as a million.5TB (7200 rpm) / stable State Hybridcontinual as much as 1TB * Opticalcontinual: DVD great-Multi, Blu-ray blend * length & Weight: 381×290x60 mm observe the NVIDIA fanatic snap shots... which potential it may in all probability have the gtx 480m interior... at the instant the quickest single cellular snap shots card. (greater suitable than the mobility radeon hd 5870 interior the G73JH)