a guy asked me to hooopcoming... but he has a girlfriend?!?!?!?!?

So this guy i have had a crush on for a while asked me to hoopcoming (kinda like homecoming but its informal to celebrate the basketball season). The only problem is he has a girlfriend! I know they are off and on all the time, but im pretty sure they are together right now. I did not know what to say. i really like him and i can't tell why he is so flirty all the time and asked me. im having the hardest time trying to figure him out! If any one has advice that would be great! Thanks! (:

• Favorite Answer

If i were you now i would steer well clear.. If he has even an on off girlfriend it will just cause grief and end in heartbreak for either you,her or all 3..

Im sure there are plenty of guys to go with and im sure there are plenty that are perfectly happy with one lovely girl instead of two :)