Where can i buy my girlfriend a nice bracelet?

I just need like website where i could buy her a bracelet that maybe silver. i also need to be species like for Valentine days. PLEASE help me out any website u have or bracelet let me know it will really help me out

Favorite Answer

qvc...not a joke.

In high school my now, husband didnt have money to by me anything, but he make me a card. It was sweet b/c it had two game controllers and said " will you be my player #2" it was so dumb i fell head over heals for it. He knew nothing about me. i never play video games and most girls dont want to be #2 on valentines day. But the card was genuine. And I still have it in our family scrap book 5 yrs later. - Helzberg diamonds sells nice jewlery, or j.c. pennys has some affordable things. You could invite her to make chocolate covered strawberries at your home.

• Yone

Just go to Amazon and search for "heart charm bracelet". They have plenty to choose from. If you want an idea, I can suggest this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004L3WV22/ref=as...

The dollar store.

At your moms house

Not yahoo answers, so don't look here