?

Can something come from nothing?

If so... how?

Favorite Answer

I don't know. But have you heard that the entire universe may add up to exactly nothing? There is a rational way to look at gravity as negative energy and from that perspective, gravity, plus mass plus energy adds up to zero. If that is the case, the entire universe may be just a very elaborate nothing.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

Good question- how did god come from nothing? Since there is absolutely no proof of a god, but the religious claim god came from nothing and was always there, why can't we assume the universe has always been there and time is simply a product of the human mind? Why must a mythical god be placed into the equation when all of life can be explained without the incorporation of one and when there is absolutely no evidence of divinity? The religious try to use the "something from nothing" argument to refute atheism, but it just comes back to nip them in the bud and reveals their ignorance.

yes it can. And our slip fall as mankind is that we question things too much. And if your question pertains to God, then the How is- because you believe and in believing you know. In the end you will have to know for yourself what works for you and what you believe. But i pray you get the understanding you so desire to have. But man's problem is we want physical evidence on God but if any of us have older brothers or sisters when we grew up they were "there." We were told from the time we developed speech, "This is your brother or your sister." We believed our parents no second thoughts or DNA, because Mom said it was. Why is that? You had no physical evidence proving it, yet you BELIEVED. But if someone says God is not A way, He is THE way, you get madder than a junkyard pit bull. Could it be the enemy attempting to keep you bound?

• ?

Here is the thing nothing does not exist, where we thought there was nothing it was something. 70% of all energy is unobservable but is now measurable. To call it god is just lazy, it is becoming very apparent that no god is needed. As we learn more gods recede into the pasts scary nights when man didn't understand what was cause of their fears.

Probably not literally, but figuratively, my life was nothing before I came to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior. And then one glorious day, in 1972 Jesus Christ came into my heart and made something out of nothing. God Bless.

God created the universe and everything in it from nothing. He is the only One who can do that. He spoke the world into existence. You might say WORDS have a creative power. Humankind can do it too in a limited fashion. If one can speak Hebrew it works even better.

http://www.armageddonangelsufos.com/

• ?

Can God come from nothing?

Also, our top minds are working on this.

Technically, it has to, as "nothingness" is an extremely unstable state that will eventually lead to "somethingness." But I dont expect you to understand quantum mechanics, as I barely understand it myself.

And, if you cant figure it out, then why can you accept that God supposedly came out of nowhere?

Happens hundreds of thousands of times every second in one cubic centimeter. They're called quantum fluctuations.

According to Quantum Mechanics, yes. So I guess this line of reasoning is closed off?