Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Was slavery in the good'ol days a myth just like the holocaust?

Update:

THIS QUESTION IS FOR NEOCONSERVATIVES....

B.T.W. NEOCONS ARE DERIVED FROM THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND WENT TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY BECAUSE OF THEIR EXTREME POLITICAL VIEWS.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yep...and the world is flat, and the sun rotates around us...

odd that there is so much direct empirical evidence to prove the occurrence of both the holocaust AND slavery, and even in the face of said overwhelming evidence, you refer to the holocaust as a "myth"...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The equivalent claim would be the ones that claim slavery was so good, that slaves not only didn't want freedom, but joined up to fight in the civil war in order to prevent it.

The myth of the happy slave was quite popular in the south, last century.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Angry, stupid people LOVE to deny something which is kind of obvious - like slavery or the Holocaust. Gives them a stiff one, I guess.

• Chin T
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Tell you what. I can tattoo a star of david on your forehead and send you back in time to Auschwitz and you can tell me.

• Pal
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yeah, sure just ask and American Black person.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Unfortunately they were all too real

• 9 years ago

both are true

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

• Hannah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.