Christians, when you die and go to hell to burn forever, will you accept Jesus's teachings then?

Seeing as this is asked of atheists this all the time, it's time to find out how you feel about eternal torment being threatened upon you. Now you can't say that you KNOW you will not be going to hell, nor could you say you KNOW you are going to heaven. You might believe you are going to heaven, but in... show more Seeing as this is asked of atheists this all the time, it's time to find out how you feel about eternal torment being threatened upon you.

Now you can't say that you KNOW you will not be going to hell, nor could you say you KNOW you are going to heaven. You might believe you are going to heaven, but in that case, all the more reason to ask you, who actually believe in heaven and hell, what happens when you have failed Pascal's Wager?
Update: For anyone stating, "false doctrine" and then stating another doctrine - you better realize what you just did.
Update 2: jojojubi...Someone saying they believe something, is nothing compared to how they act. Wake up.
Update 3: Lux...This isn't an argument to turn theists into atheists. It's an effort to establish critical thinking skills in theists. If I'm going for the "atheism wins" thing, then I post the logical proof which precludes the existence of any deity. I don't really focus on Christianity when it... show more Lux...This isn't an argument to turn theists into atheists. It's an effort to establish critical thinking skills in theists.

If I'm going for the "atheism wins" thing, then I post the logical proof which precludes the existence of any deity. I don't really focus on Christianity when it comes to disproving theism.
Update 4: Fireball...I'm not a doubter. I am gnostic atheist. I know.
17 answers