Youtube crashed my laptop?

Why every time I watch a video I get my whole laptop crashed? it is a "virus"?

Favorite Answer

you tube wont make your computer crash if you download free games from a free online site like gambling or cards or a site that is free it could make your computer have a virius so i would have it checked mined got it for that reason so i had the virius removed and had a scan put on to tell me if i had a virus in it so that the best i can tell you hope that help some!

Source(s): thats how i got a virus by downloading a free online site that was not very known or that i heard of!

This could be a number of things:

-The site you visited is not really youtube (you are being redirected or misspelled it) and has some error that crashes your browser and/or your flash player

-You have an old version of a browser and/or flash player that hangs on youtube

-You have an old laptop that takes a long time to load youtube and the laptop appears to hang.

• ?

Run your pc in risk-free mode with networking so it is user-friendly to get on the internet. Uninstall your pics card by way of pc administration, then do a locate new hardware (good click on My pc in pc administration). Your photograph Card ought to vehicle installation, as quickly as this has been accomplished, seek for an as much as date version of the photograph card driving force on line. Restart your computing gadget in many circumstances and attempt it. If it nonetheless crashes, your pics card is in all risk no longer properly matched along with your OS.

• Tony

run your virus scan and see

it may be virus or Trojan or malware or spyware

so...... you should scan Your lappy immediately