What is madonna's kids name?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Madonna has 4 children:

Lourdes (She was born on October 14, 1996 .Her father is Carlos Leon- Madonna's former personal trainer)

Rocco Ritchie (was born on August 11, 1996. His father is Guy Ritchie- Madonna's second husband)

David Banda Mwale (09/25/05) and Mercy James (01/22/06) (They're adopted by Madonna, from Malawi, Africa.)

• 9 years ago

1. Lourdes (She was born on October 14, 1996 .Her father is Carlos Leon- Madonna's former personal trainer)

2. Rocco Ritchie (was born on August 11, 1996. His father is Guy Ritchie- Madonna's second husband)

3. David Banda Mwale (09/25/05)

4. Mercy James (01/22/06)

David and Mercy adopted by Madonna, from Malawi, Africa.

• 4 years ago

Madonnas Kids

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon- 1996

Rocco Ritchie- 2000

Mercy- 2006

David- 2006

( Mercy and David are adopted)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avCy9

I would not name your kid Madonna. Be more original. You're setting them up to be made fun of with that one. Think about it..."Like a Virgin". I love the name Buffy, but am I going to name my kid that? Hell no. I would stay away naming kids after the "one name" celebrities (Madonna, Cher, Beyonce, Bono, Elvis, Bjork...the list goes on and on). That's all they'll be identified with. If you are really dead set on using that one...try using it as a middle name. No, Madonna is not a very common name. It's a very old, Roman Catholic, Italian name. It means "my lady". The Virgin Mary is often referred to as Madonna (see paintings: "Madonna and Child"). I fully believe she will be the only Madonna in their class.

• 9 years ago

Lourdes Leon and Rocco Ritchie

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.