Question for the ladies.?

Hello my name is Cody, I just turned 17 years old and I live in the beautiful state of Oklahoma. I'm the type of person that tries to make other people laugh, I'm sort of random, everyone I know says I'm hilarious, and all my teachers say I'm witty. I always have had a bit of a different style than everyone else, for instance I'm the only guy at my school that wears a messenger bag, and I also enjoy wearing nice watches and occasionally a necklace. I'm a bit of a nerd, for example, I love to play the guitar and have developed skills for it throughout the last few year, and I also enjoy working on computers and electronics, although I'm not really a gamer. I am a christian, and I try to follow my religion the best I can, so I don't curse and I try to do what I believe a good person would do. I enjoy reading and acting while some of my peers at school hate both. I enjoy using proper English when typing/talking. I love to have fun, like going to a movie or hanging out with friends or something of that nature, and then sometimes I just like to sit at home and have a lazy day. I enjoy going on trips, over the summer I took a trip to St. Louis and I went on a mission trip to Mississippi. I like t.v. shows that can educate me, like Mythbusters or maybe the history channel. The type of music I like is rock, stuff like Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Metallica etc etc... I also like face to face interactions above any other form of chatting, I believe that if you like a girl you should at least have the courage to tell them how you feel to them.

I do have a few flaws, for example, I'm not exactly a "10" but I would say I'm a 7 maybe, I'll post a link to my FB and you can decide. I am a little bit shy until I get to know a person. Some of my friends say I'm good at ripping people off (like selling something for more than it's worth), but I don't do that anymore, and the people that I have ripped off were reimbursed. a lot of people tell me that I'm kind of like Sheldon off The Big Bang Theory, this could be good or bad I guess.

I'm not trying to brag about anything, just trying to let everyone know what kind of personality I have.

So my question is do I sound like the type of guy you would date? A person you would like to get to know? I guess I would like to know any opinions you have as well. Feel free to critique! Have a nice day and thank you very much

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=31989381470...

Favorite Answer

Although I am not shy or quiet, I am still a pretty reserved person. If I met you, maybe we'd have troubles getting to know each other from the start. Or maybe not. I agree with you that guys should have the courage to tell girls how they feel.

You should like the type of guy I would date and like to get to know.

Im a girl. You seem like a nice guy im sure you can find a girl who would like to date you. I dont see anything wrong with you. You are who you are and thats good.:)