Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 8 years ago

Android music player question?

I don't know why, but i just found random music on my music player. Jason mraz, the all American rejects, Justin beiber, etc. Its really weird. I only had classical and kpop on here.. Not anymore. Does anyone know where this music cam from? I was theorizing that it downloaded music from my radio on my phone, the slacker personal radio app... Is that it?

If not, i would still like to know how to download music from radios lol.

• Mike D
    Favorite Answer

If you are using Google Music, which streams your music collection from the cloud

(you probably know whether or not you are)

then you also have access to both free and paid Music in the Android Market (much like how there are free and paid apps). What can sometimes be confusing though, is that the free music just randomly shows up in the player. I think it may be a question that it asks you when you set up the app, and I'm not 100% sure if there's a way to stop it after the fact. You may have to try uninstalling and reinstalling and paying attention for it during the setup (if it doesn't take you through the setup you will need to go into the android settings and then the applications list and find music and clear data and cache). If that doesn't work, then I don't think I can help you.

• owsley

android doesnt have a music participant. to place songs on it, connect it on your workstation, open my workstation and click your telephone, go searching for the music folder and reproduction and paste your music into there. you may get the music from the itunes archives. basically pass to application archives>iTunes>iTunes music and you will reproduction and paste from there. wish this helps!