Are you hardened to it all yet?

In the last two months Father Antonios, a young Orthodox priest who runs a youth centre for the city's poor, has found four children on his doorstep - including a baby just days old. Another charity was approached by a couple whose twin babies were in hospital being treated for malnutrition, because the... show more In the last two months Father Antonios, a young Orthodox priest who runs a youth centre for the city's poor, has found four children on his doorstep - including a baby just days old.

Another charity was approached by a couple whose twin babies were in hospital being treated for malnutrition, because the mother herself was malnourished and unable to breastfeed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16472...

I could gladly do bad things to the guilty greedy. This isn't an abstract game.
Update: I knew you would say that.
Update 2: "You have to be able to generate cash before you can spend it and they didn't!"

yes, I agree. That's pretty much where the banks went wrong with the sub-prime dodgy deals etc.