Will Iran announce its production of Nuclear Weapons?

I mean let's be serious, whats the point of having one and not being able to show off? When and if Iran make these bombs, will they publicly announce them (that is if they don't already have them)? Perhaps a simple nuclear detonation would speak this well and clear.

BQ: Do you believe Iran is making WMD's, and if you were in Mr. Ahmadinejad's shoes, would you do the same?

Favorite Answer

I honestly believe they have Nuclear weapons since they have been trying to make them since 2000. China and Russia has basically given them every thing they need to make and fire Nuclear weapons long/medium distances.

I don't believe they will say anything about there nuclear weapons till they have themselves a decently size stockpile or some one finds out. Islams have around 200 nuclear bombs. If iran mentions they have 1 nuclear bomb how long do you think it will be before Islams level them down?

My personal opinion we should leave iran alone if Russia and China wanna defend and help them. They can deal with them once they start shooting nuclear bombs off. Even though the way it looks china and Russia are starting to realize iran may be a problem lol... Or maybe its just the fact China and Russia didn't want America to stick there hands into irans oil supply.

Source(s): I have read many articules over there years most of them yahoo.

I think Iran already indirectly announced its experiment and production of nuclear weapons. US intelligence did found out this secret which hide by Iran about a couple years ago.

• spotty

I doubt it. Iraq bluffed everyone for a long time and had nothing beyond what we had given them. In a shooting match they would most certainly be annihilated, but put yourself in their position. If we in the west were to attack in overwhelming numbers, their weapons would have little effect against us, except if they use them to permanently close the Strait of Hormuz. Then the western nations face economic catastrophe.It's like if they're going down, they're taking everyone with them. We need to leave them alone.

• Peter

Iran is producing nuclear weapons only in the propaganda pages of the media, as in the "liberal" peace-loving New York Times. Therefore, no announcement is necessary, the Times took care of it.

With "liberal" media such as the Times, who needs Fox?

If it is to be used as a deterrent against Western and Israeli aggression, then YES. But ONLY as a deterrent.

I am surprised ISRAEL has never announced how many nukes it has.

You really don't know that Iran DOESN'T WANT bombs?!!!

No wise person can believe what those pre-Israeli media say.....

I could care less. They're missiles aren't advanced enough to reach the US.