Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 9 years ago

what are the best jokes from each decade?

I'm doing a science project and need to know the best jokes from each decade. Can you help?

Favorite Answer

Science project, huh? I do know that jokes have evolved from mostly physical to cerebral over the decades. Look at old Bugs Bunny cartoons. They were slapstick. It used to be a joke to say "look over there," and then smack them in the side of the face.

Before WW2 they told jokes about the Kaiser. Before that I think that jokes were nothing more than witty obsevations. There were no "comedians," I think that the moving picture made being funny a way to make money.

Before there was sound, the only way you could really tell a joke was by giving someone a black eye, a pie in the face, that kind of thing. You couldn't really write out a joke on the screen, it was lost in the delivery.

As far as the "best?" Do your reserch bub. I'm sure you can find "Jokes of the ____" on the internet. GL

Carter

Clinton

Obama

Hey pips. A friend once told me a joke about Obama & Putin on an island...

anybody knows where could i read it once more? I cant seem to find it on google.

thaanks

Ha-ha that's funny.

Anyone knows where to read more great jokes?

dont know but ask......................................................................................................................

Source(s): yahoo.com google wikipedia ask.com your teacher