Trying to install .package files to sims 3 with monkey helper, but it's saying no framework, what do i do?

I've been trying to download .package files for my Sims 3 game, and i finally thought i was doing it right, and then it says "no framework found" when i try to install it with monkey helper. It also says "Click here to download framework" (it was a modthesims.info site) but when i clicked on... show more I've been trying to download .package files for my Sims 3 game, and i finally thought i was doing it right, and then it says "no framework found" when i try to install it with monkey helper. It also says "Click here to download framework" (it was a modthesims.info site) but when i clicked on it, it said the site was down. Is there anything i can do to download the framework, or fix the problem some other way??