Yesterday on my daily commute from Sunderland to Newcastle, my Ford Focus did something strange...?

It was a very bumpy road and whilst driving on it, my car suddenly for a split second lost power and all the dials on the dashboard zoomed to max then came back to normal when the engine came back on again, I should mention as well that after this the battery sign came up for a few seconds and disappeared again... show more It was a very bumpy road and whilst driving on it, my car suddenly for a split second lost power and all the dials on the dashboard zoomed to max then came back to normal when the engine came back on again, I should mention as well that after this the battery sign came up for a few seconds and disappeared again just as quickly, I stopped amd checked the battery connection, and the seemed tight and secure. A couple of weeks ago I took the car to a Ford dealer for a winter check and they said the battery had good volts on it.

The car in question is a Ford Focus elle 3dr hatchback. It has low profile 17" rims and tyres on it. If anyone else has experienced this, please dont hesitate to answer my question...

Thank-you in advance.