Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 8 years ago

Can somebody explain the difference between Nike + iPod and Nike+ GPS?

I have an iPod Touch and plan to start using the Nike+ sensor pack including the receiver for iPod (£20).

I already have the Nike + iPod app, but I see there is Nike+ GPS as well for £1.49 or so on the App Store.

What is the difference? Basically I want to record results/km/miles ran, post on Twitter, interact with friends using Nike+ too.

Please bare in mind I have iPod Touch 4th Gen, not iPhone.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Nike+ GPS is a wrist watch you wear when you run that uses GPS signal to calculate distance. Nike+ iPod Touch uses a chip embedded in your shoe to communicate with the iPod Touch to calculate distance based on stride count. Each has its pros and cons...hope this helps. If you lengthen or shorten your stride, Nike+ iPod is less accurate. GPS works well in open country but in cities with a lot of buildings, the GPS is less accurate due to satellite signals bouncing off buildings. Hope this helps,

• druck

Magic is the trickery a magician does to entertain and objective audience. Magick is the umbrella term for all the crafts and abilities. Magick is the inexplicable. some magick will become technological awareness. some Magick is noted as Miracles. some Magick is actual not understood. The spelling Magick first recognized in fifteenth century. Chaucer used the spelling Magicke interior the thirteenth century. Magique and Majik have been used interior the process the centuries. Others are Magiac, magike, and Pliny used magict. all the above have been regular centuries formerly Crowley grow to be born. In our kinfolk journals, dated formerly Crowley's use of the spelling Magick, the spelling grow to be in use and occaisonally Magicke. basically an aside: in case you pass back previous Magick arts your spelling meaning the comparable element is "galdorcræft." something actual everyone seems to overlook is that phrases distinctive consistently in spelling and verbalizing formerly the printing press Magick is of the Crafts.