Easyjet speedy boarding.?

Do you need this if your flying with children, as we don't want them to have to sit with strangers.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pompal
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If, when travelling as a family, at least one child is 5yrs old or under then you will board in the group SA & after the speedy boarders.

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Flying/boarding.html

If you don't fall into this category then the choice is yours, but I would prefer to ensure that you get to the boarding gate early for a better choice of seats. If there are more than three of you then one or more will be separated, in any case, as all EasyJet aircraft have 3-aisle-3 seating.

I don't have an awful lot of faith in the speedy boarding system and it often appears to be a case of money wasted. It seems to work OK at airports where a jet bridge is used to board the aircraft but, at others, where you have to be transported to the aircraft it often seems to break down.

• 9 years ago

It might be an idea as those with speedy boarding to get called first to board. However, often it is still a scrum to get to the front as the queuing system is never all that good and everyone with priority boarding can go at the same time. I think it is £5 per ticket. You could just try getting there early and be one of the first in the queue. Once onboard I am sure you will find enough seats to be together or other passengers would move to allow you to.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, the airline wont let small children sit without a parent/guardian.

Usually on easyjet flights they call passengers with small children to board first anyway

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That is correct. They call families with children before everyone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Does Maggy Thatcher know what day it is?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.