Easyjet speedy boarding.?

Do you need this if your flying with children, as we don't want them to have to sit with strangers.

• Pompal
    Favorite Answer

If, when travelling as a family, at least one child is 5yrs old or under then you will board in the group SA & after the speedy boarders.

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Flying/boarding.html

If you don't fall into this category then the choice is yours, but I would prefer to ensure that you get to the boarding gate early for a better choice of seats. If there are more than three of you then one or more will be separated, in any case, as all EasyJet aircraft have 3-aisle-3 seating.

I don't have an awful lot of faith in the speedy boarding system and it often appears to be a case of money wasted. It seems to work OK at airports where a jet bridge is used to board the aircraft but, at others, where you have to be transported to the aircraft it often seems to break down.

It might be an idea as those with speedy boarding to get called first to board. However, often it is still a scrum to get to the front as the queuing system is never all that good and everyone with priority boarding can go at the same time. I think it is £5 per ticket. You could just try getting there early and be one of the first in the queue. Once onboard I am sure you will find enough seats to be together or other passengers would move to allow you to.

No, the airline wont let small children sit without a parent/guardian.

Usually on easyjet flights they call passengers with small children to board first anyway

That is correct. They call families with children before everyone else.

Does Maggy Thatcher know what day it is?