What´s the point for Bowser to always kidnap Princess Peach?

What´s the use on it?

.

Favorite Answer

Look, getting kidnapped once, I get. Twice by the same guy...maybe. As many times as she's been "kidnapped" I'm betting she just fooling around on Mario, and that's her excuse.

I've asked myself this question a million times before, but really, there is no point. It's just a game and the main goal of the game (on pretty much all Mario games) is to save Princess Peach from Bowser. Just in the same way that the main goal of most Pokemon games is to beat the Elite 4.

A lot of Nintendo games just repeat the storyline over and over again, but thankfully that usually doesn't make them any less fun, at least not for me anyway.

Why does she keep letting herself get caught is the better question...Peach just loves her some drama. Attention whore, most likely!

• Kendra

as one person said,it's just the story line of the series. I think he has a crush on her though cx He's not evil,just a pain in the butt.

To make love

More money to nintendo

getting laid.