Is 104-44 low blood pressure ?

And how can i treat my low bloodpresseure?

• hana s
    Favorite Answer

A doctor told me that healthy slim women can tend to have low blood pressure, it's nothing to worry about if it has always been that way and you told feel tired or dizzy, he told me if I want I can take some salt in my food, coz salt helps increase it, also if you buy licorice maybe i spelt it wrong it helps increase blood pressure and may increase energy I ate the non sugar hard licorice stick, it was good abut it stains ur mouth and teeth so just wash and brush ur teeth after, the taste is a bit strong but gradually u will really enjoy it, if u really dont like the taste maybe try licorice tea, allow the teabag to soak for a bit im not sure how much the teabag will work, maybe u can buy tablet form ask in a health store, I hope I was able to help u

Your bottom number is a little low, but blood pressure can be effect of health, your age, do you exercises, those are factors to consider with your bp, if your are very active you will have a lower bp and pulse rate.

• Katya

Very low.

NORMAL IS ACTUALLY 120/80

less than 100/60 is very low, over 135/95 is high

yes its really low

the normal is 130-90

• Daniel

If you are having symptoms, you should contact your doctor with your symptoms.

It is important to drink plenty of water.