Mekulu asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

請幫我用英文自我介紹

因為這次的寒假作業需要用英文的自我介紹

所以想請大家幫忙

請不要用翻譯機 因為會翻得怪怪的

簡短的英文就可以了

不好意思哦^__^

以下是我的自我介紹

大家好 我叫XXX 今年17歲

身高162公分體重是秘密個性活潑大方

認識我前我是個很安靜的人 但其實認識我後是個非常吵的人

不過我很好相處哦!

我喜歡日文和韓文

一開始接觸日文是因為喜歡日本的藝人

但是現在喜歡的是韓國的Super Junior

我會一點點基本的日文 都是看電視上學的

姊姊是日文系畢業的 所以也會向她學一點

韓文也是看電視學的 姊姊跟我一樣喜歡他們

所以一起學 以後有機會我們兩個要一起去日本和韓國自助旅行

我的介紹到這裡 謝謝大家^__^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hello, everybody, I am XXX, 17 years old.

My height is 162cm and my weight... Well, it's secret!

I was a quiet person to whom got to know me from the past, since then i become more in an opposite way, being noisy all the time.

Yet i am easy-going with anyone else.

I like both Japanese and Korean language and a big fan of Japanese movies and music. However my current idol is Korea's Super Junior.

I can speak some basic Japanese, all of them are learnt from TV.

My sister is graduated in Japanese language, hence i also learn from her.

She and i both like Korean drama, and learn the language together.

Whenever we got chance, we would like to visit both countries as backpacker.

2012-01-11 09:34:43 補充:

應該譯作

I was a quiet person to whom dont know me much. Yet when you got to know me more, you will find out i am actually not.

2012-01-11 09:35:13 補充:

Yet i am easy to get alone with anyone else.

2012-01-11 09:35:39 補充:

I like both Japanese and Korean language and a big fan of Japanese movies and music. My current idol is Korea's Super Junior.

2012-01-11 09:35:56 補充:

My sister is graduated in Japanese language studies, hence i also learn from her.

Whenever we got chance, one day we would like to visit both countries as backpacker.

Source(s): myself, 改正, 改正 Part 1, 改正 Part 2, 改正 Part 3

Hello my name is XXX is 17 years oldHeight 162 cm weight is secret lively and generousWho knew me before I was a very quiet but in fact we met when I was a very loud peopleBut I'm easy to get along with Oh!

I like the Japanese, and KoreanAt first contact with Japanese just for the love of Japan artistsBut now like it was Korea's Super JuniorIs watching TV I'll be a little bit of basic Japanese schoolSister to her is a Japanese graduate will also pick up a littleKorean is also a sister with me watching TV like theySo later had the opportunity to both of us have to go to Japan and Korea travel

My introduction to thank here ^__^