Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

英文問題題目6題

請告訴我正確的解答1.My sister is ( ) in sports, especially volleyball.(A)skillful (B)Kill (C) skill2.My brother and I work( )once a week.(A)job (B)out (C)with (D)and3.They went hiking in( )of the bad weather.(A)spy (B)sprite (C)spite (D)spit4.The book is( )today.(A)due (B)lent (C)played (D)looked5.You can get them any time from the ticket( ).(A)machine (B)Mafia (C)madam6.It was a wonderful ball ( )yesterday.(A)game (B)shame (C)potato (D)MLB

加一題

7.Please pay the bus ( )when you get on.

(A)fare (B)care (C)ticket (D)Money

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi! 我叫鴨鴨

1.My sister is (a ) in sports, especially volleyball.(A)skillful (B)Kill (C) skill2.My brother and I work( b)once a week.(A)job (B)out (C)with (D)and3.They went hiking in(c )of the bad weather.(A)spy (B)sprite (C)spite (D)spit4.The book is(a )today.(A)due (B)lent (C)played (D)looked5.You can get them any time from the ticket( a).(A)machine (B)Mafia (C)madam6.It was a wonderful ball (a )yesterday.(A)game (B)shame (C)potato (D)MLB

7.Please pay the bus (c )when you get on.

(A)fare (B)care (C)ticket (D)Money

Source(s):

1.My sister is ( ) in sports, especially volleyball.(A)skillful (B)Kill (C) skill2.My brother and I work( )once a week.(A)job (B)out (C)with (D)and3.They went hiking in( )of the bad weather.(A)spy (B)sprite (C)spite (D)spit4.The book is( )today.(A)due (B)lent (C)played (D)looked5.You can get them any time from the ticket( ).(A)machine (B)Mafia (C)madam6.It was a wonderful ball ( )yesterday.(A)game (B)shame (C)potato (D)MLB

一番!, I think the question #4 shall be (A).

A

B

C

B

A

A

你也太混了吧

謳爺!!!!

Source(s): MYSELF