Like to read? Could you proofread my essay?

I need an outside source to proofread my entrance essay and tell me what you think? Any english criticism or ideas / problems you see,, i would like to know.

TOPIC: Imagine you have graduated from Temple University. You are preparing to attend your 10-year reunion, and the alumni office has asked you to write a one-page essay about your personal and professional accomplishments since graduation. What would yours say?

ANSWER: As I’m writing this essay I’m actually saying “wow” to myself in astonishment thinking about how it’s been a whole decade since I had graduated from Temple University. I think about how I’ve undergone many life-changing experiences just a decade after my attendance at Temple. My time after graduation is what’s led to be a series of professional accomplishments to me. Personally for me, it’s turned into a decent career, and lastly, it’s made me appreciate my time spent learning in college.

I knew that I’d never give up learning even after my masters’ degree at temple, and that is why I studied toward my Ph.D. in Mathematics. If I hadn’t done such a thing, then I wouldn’t have received the “Teacher of the Year” award two years later for my outstanding performance in classroom creativity and my association with the children in the community. Shortly afterwards, I joined the “National Parent-Teacher Association (PTA”), where I continued to show my love for teaching and work ethics needed to keep education at its best.

Now, I work at Pennsylvania University, one of the best schools of the state, so I can honestly say that after a decade Temple University had completely begun the improvement of my life. Even today, I continue to enjoy teaching students and working with the community.

In the end I can only say what a pleasure it’s been to be able to attend Temple which has proven to be a school of opportunity for students There isn’t much I can do but say thank you to those professors and school leaders who have inspired me to work my hardest and prepare me for my life’s dream of becoming an excellent middle school math/science teacher. Admission into Temple University was the gift that made me to the person who I am today, and I expect to acknowledge it for another decade.

Tell me what you think, what should I add/delete, is it a complete disaster? and so on

Favorite Answer

Imagine you have graduated from Temple University. You are preparing to attend your 10-year reunion, and the alumni office has asked you to write a one-page essay about your personal and professional accomplishments since graduation. What would your’s say?

As I’m writing this essay, I’m actually saying,“Wow!” to myself in astonishment thinking about how it’s been a whole decade since I had graduated from Temple University. I think about how I’ve undergone many life-changing experiences just a decade after my attendance at Temple. My time after graduation is what’s led to be a series of professional accomplishments for me. Personally, for me, it’s turned into a decent career, and lastly, it’s made me appreciate my time spent learning in college.

I knew that I’d never give up learning even after my masters’ degree at Temple, and that is why I studied toward my Ph.D. in Mathematics. If I hadn’t done such a thing, then I wouldn’t have received the “Teacher of the Year” award two years later for my outstanding performance in classroom creativity and my association with the children in the community. Shortly afterwards, I joined the “National Parent-Teacher Association (PTA”), where I continued to show my love for teaching and work ethics needed to keep education at its best.

Now, I work at Pennsylvania University, one of the best schools of the state. I can honestly say that after a decade, Temple University has completely begun the improvement of my life. Even today, I continue to enjoy teaching students and working with the community.