Poll: What's your nickname?

My name nickname is Nicoya

One of my teachers calls me "walk with a dip" idk why

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Dan, but I wish it was "Quote" like a certain character from something...

• 3 years ago

I actually have a ways too many. i'm going to %. my favorites: pickle: comes from my fiance, it somewhat is my renowned word to declare. it somewhat is my respond to each little thing. he stumbled on it setting up to call me it. french fry: as quickly as returned, comes from my fiance. we've been camping out on the coast and ended up fooling around on a bench on precise of a hill overlooking the sea coast. as quickly as we've been finished, we appeared on the bench and carved in it grew to become into "french fry + wishy pie continuously" we desperate we earned those nicknames after what got here approximately on the bench. I even have like 20 greater yet none of them somewhat have memories. poll: apple

• 8 years ago

My name is Livia and my friends call me Liv or Livvy. Some people still call me Tropical Banana (because of nicknames we made up in pre-k) and a group of friends call me and my friends Nerds or Otakus or Anime Freaks xD

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Haha lol umm ok ur teachers a bit wierd

And i get alot of nicknames

Old pe teacher called me- tails (wierdo!)

Nana- tots

(matt) Guy friend- tay tay or bub

Bf- pet names

Friends- tayzzzz!!! (they usually shout it at me)

Dad- buzz

Source(s): My names taylah btw
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I used to be Vic at school. (my first Christian name is Victoria).

My close friends use my second name anyway, which is Maia. People who don't know me think it's a nickname.

Richard used to call me My-My.

• Des
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Pookie:)

Tiny:)

Pooks:)

Tree:)

Twiga:)

• Danny
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Venkman, because of my love for Peter Venkman of the Ghostbusters.

• 8 years ago

I have 4 at school it's huevo at home my brother calls me Jeffrey,cousins call me Bibb and all my moms family calls me pelon

• 8 years ago

Panda... my sister just busted out one day saying "OMG you look just like a panda!!!" And it kind of stuck. Now most of my friends call me that, even if they don't know why.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Never really had one.

I've been called other names though, not so nice ones either...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.