Who do you think is hot? Girls, what guy do you find attractive?

Girls(or guys) what celebrity(actor, singer, etc) do you find unbelievable sexy and attractive? Why do you find him good-looking? And this is strictly physical charactericts... I mean if personality didn't count at all and you just saw him. If I get three answers I will tell you mine. :)

• Tai
    Favorite Answer

Wilmer Valderrama

looks are significant provided that's what in many cases attracts you in the 1st place, after which you reside around if the character fits For me i admire a tall guy, or a minimum of taller than me in heels. An athletic construct (yet does no longer recommend i want him be ripped or have incredibly large muscle groups - thats no longer warm, merely for sure athletic) or perchance slightly greater desirable - do merely unlike incredibly skinny adult adult males. short hair - do no longer also have a call for coloration yet discover I even tend to decide for those with darker hair. casual form - like denims and t-shirt or shirt or sweatshirt. superb eyes and smile is often favorite character clever i admire him to be valuable, looks slightly cheeky, even incredibly cocky yet once you get talking to him understand he isn't, chatty (ought to be reason i'm shy so does not artwork if he isn't), and each and all the primary...superb, sort etc. yet you get to renowned this as you get to renowned him

Nice white straight teeth, smile, sense of humor is a must, honest , can trust someone who cares

A nice booty on a slim smooth cute young guy