Has Tim Tebow earned the right to compete for the starting QB job next year?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He already had the right to compete for it prior to this year. It's not like he's got Drew Brees on his team; he doesn't even have Mark Sanchez. At this point he has earned the right to have that starting quarterback job until his team loses more than it wins with him as quarterback. He is 8-4 as the Bronco's Starting quarterback. As long as they win twice as many games as they lose with him at quarterback they should not make a change at the position.

I know he's not really a great quarterback. But if you win more with him than you did without him...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

This is a dumb question. Yes he has earned the right to "compete".

Unless the Broncos pick up another QB in free agency. He has earned the right to start. He took a 1-4 team that was talked about being the worst in the league and brought them a division title and even a playoff win against the AFC Champions.

Oh and he hasnt even started 16 games. So yes.

• 8 years ago

Whatever you want to say about his skillset or unconventional throwing motion, he's winning games and that alone earns him the right to play QB for his team

I do think that more teams will be defensively prepared for him next year and the Broncos will have to start running a more pro-style offense, so hopefully he can adapt to that when the time comes

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

No. He earned the right to START is what Im guessing. I mean he took the Broncos from 1-4 to a playoff team who just recently beat the Steelers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes

• Adam
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

no other Quarterback that has ever won a playoff game has STILL had to prove himself as a starting NFL QB

he won it impressively and was a big factor in his teams win and people STILL acting like he cant do it

• 8 years ago

Yes.

• 8 years ago

Yes because Quinn isn't good at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.