I don't get wet when me and my boyfriend fool around? I'm 15?

Before yoou comment saying I'm to young to mess around with my boyfriend you don't know him or I so don't judge. We're being safe, and taking care of eachother as well as respecting eachother. Okay I'm a 15 year old girl and my booyfriend is 17. We have really hot, long make out sessions that... show more Before yoou comment saying I'm to young to mess around with my boyfriend you don't know him or I so don't judge. We're being safe, and taking care of eachother as well as respecting eachother.

Okay I'm a 15 year old girl and my booyfriend is 17. We have really hot, long make out sessions that tottaly turn me on. He plays with my cliiit, my boobs, my nipples, kisses my neck, sucks my lips, nibbles them, sometimes fingers me and talks dirty.. and I get super turned on and into it but I don't really get wet! There might be like a quarter of a drop of moisture but thats all! Why is this? Is it normal? My friends always talk about how wet they were or whatever, but i dont get wet really?
Update: . Me and my boyfriend have talked about not having sex at all. So don't assume thats what were going to do. we're safe.
Update 2: You also choose what age is right to have sex yet, and when you'll be ready. Me and my boyfriend could have been dating for 2 years by now. Also, he is 17.