Hi :)
Hi :) asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 9 years ago

Can I drink these liquors together?

When I went to visit my parents they told me they were cleaning out the kitchen and handed me several small bottles of alcohol from their liquor cabinet. They insist the alcohol is fine but those bottles have been opened and sitting there for at least 20 years. Despite this, there isn't anything floating in the (glass) bottles and they all smell normal.

-Courvoisier VSOP Cognac Champagne 80proof

-Sambvca Romana 84proof

-Cherry Brandy, which only has about a shot left

-A fair amount of Nassau Royale 67proof

-Some Kahlua 53proof

Also is it okay to drink these together? Most of the bottles are around 50ml (except for Nassau Royale & Kahlua). Not being a big drinker, I usually only have wine coolers, beer, or vodka on occasion, so I don't know how much I could drink of this stuff before I got drunk. Normally it takes me 4 shots of Smirnoff to feel buzzed and 7 shots to be decently drunk.

I meant drink them together as in drinking them all on the same night. I didn't mean actually mixing all five drinks together.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

As a general rule, it's almost next to impossible for liquor to go "bad". The exception to that may be the Kahlua - the cream content in that could possibly go bad. I'd skip that and toss it altogether.

As far as can you drink 'em all together - well - wouldn't. Sambuca and cognac aren't really going to go too well together. Trust me, we had many of those "buffalo hair" parties (a bottle of this, a bottle of that, etc . . . ) and not only is the taste horrid, but the hangover the next morning will be brutal.

Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Rum and triplesec is a protracted Island (minus the mixers)... Sub blue curacacao for the triplesec you've got an Adios Mother F*cker....Gin, Whiskey, Midori, and Rumplemintz is a World War two, The so much varieties of liquor in one million drink In my opinion is to take the spillmat on the finish of the night time and pour it into a pitcher, known as Bartenders Suicide, But I dont recomend it.... You requested

i wouldnt be drinking 20 year old kahlua( the creamy stuff may separate from the alcohol - the rest is fine ....

but not together ( try mixing them with coke or 7 up )

It's all a matter of taste.

You can drink anything together.

Whiter it.s tastes good of not is up to you.

• Dr. Em

I wouldn't personally mix any of those together, it would be disgusting...lol!

On their own they'd be fine though. :)

Source(s): 13 years in the alcohol industry.

If its wet chug it down.

I won't mix them.

I would not