WILLY asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

ANY BODYBUILDING TIPS?

NEED SOME ADVICE FROM THOSE WHO ARE IN THE BODYBUILDING SCENE, OR HAVE A FAIRLY BUILT BODY>>>

I DONT HAVE MUCH OF A CHEST, HOWEVER WHEN I LOOK AT IT FACING THE MIRROR IT LOOKS BUILT AND NICELY SQUARED , WHEN I TURN TO THE SIDE IT LOOKS LIKE A SMALL TiT LOL ---- CAN SUM 1 SUGGEST 2 ME A GOOD ROUTINE TO GET IN GOOD NOTICEABLE MUSCULAR SHAPE IN 6-7 MONTHS IF THATS EVEN POSSIBILE -- I HIT THE GYM 3-4 TIMES A WEEK OF 1 HR SESSIONS BUT DONT HAVE MUCH STAMINA EITHER AS I SMOKE ABOUT 10 A DAY <<<<<<<<< ANY TIPS ARE APPRECIATED AND 20 POINTS 2 THE BEST CONTRIBUTOR??

also i was taking creatine capsule 1 before - 1 after the gym - i did see a good difference when using them but when u stop them u tend to lose all that water in your muscles lol>>?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

try to reduce your smoking , it just doesnt match with bodybuilding.

you will need more than 3~4 times a week for only an hour to make a nicely built chest in 6 months.

creatine must be circle used , it means take it for a period of time , for example a month ,then stop it for the other month ; that way it will have no harms to your kidney. also you will have to drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day.creatine can be really harmful for your kidneys if you dont ward off the waste.take one just before u start working , take another after an hour of workout.and yes,it will increase your mass , but you will need to fill the mass with muscles,in order to do that you will need to do tough muscle workouts.also creatine is a nice match with glutamine.

visit your trainer for a diet if you really want to have a good muscular shape.a good diet is a most for bodybuilding.

hope it helped

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Build Mega Muscle Faster - http://buildmuscle.oruty.com/?RQur
  • 5 years ago

If you intend to put yourself several steps ahead of the men that head to the gymnasium simply to “work out” then this program https://tr.im/tGY1Q is for you.

With Critical Bench you will get on your own assurance not only an amazing body.

After using Critical Bench program you'll step into the fitness center along with your full routine mapped out, down to just how many distributors and the weights you'll use and you will left out the all others man which can be there merely to impersonate others on the gymnasium, you'll impress everyone you meet.

• 5 years ago

Learn to bench with Critical Bench program from here https://tr.im/dCDb5

The Critical Bench Program was created by Mike Westerdal, who supports a BS and is a certified fitness expert, and he is also the successful business owner of CriticalBench.com. MikeWesterdal in addition has competed in a number of federations of resistance training and is noted for supporting tens of thousands of weightlifters improve their benchpress and over all strength.

The Critical Bench book does that the others do not do is gets right down to details. You will not be remaining with any idea of what direction to go to obtain started. Following going right on through all of the options that come with the program, they switch it down to your following actionable item. Like that you'll not only have the theory, however you will have the ability to use it in to training right away, with a clear perspective and purpose whenever you hit the gym.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

only way to get the chest u want is pushups,start slowly,i was doing 600 push ups a day sets of 50 at 21.

Source(s): im 23 now
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Did you know that consuming healthy and get rid of fat can taste tasty? Everybody is straggling every day to consume healthful and absolutely you are one of Those individuals and if at eating healthful also put the issue of losing weigh then you definitely will not consider that this plate will be tasty

• 6 years ago

Did you tested out Muscle Gaining Secrets system. Visit on this site : http://guide.bodybuildingaccess.com/ . This may clearly save one and all!

• 9 years ago

Eat foods that are high in protein and try to stop smoking or smoke less in one day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.