UPS estimated delivery time?

Hey guys and gals! another question for you. So i ordered a package from UPS and they say the estimated delivery time is 1/10/2012 or Tuesday, today is 1/8/2012 or sunday. but i was wondering if the estimated delivery time is accurate because the green bar says 1 business day left. so will it come tomorrow or tuesday??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It almost always arrives around that date. Ive ordered alot of items of the internet and they either get here one day after that date or exactly on that date. My newest shipment is scheduled 11/12/12-11/18?12 but i tracked it and it says it gets here tommorow by the end of the day so that a day early. theres times when they get there early

Source(s): i order stuff off the internet all the time
  • bebout
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ups Estimated Delivery Time

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ups Shipping Estimator

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

UPS estimated delivery time?

Hey guys and gals! another question for you. So i ordered a package from UPS and they say the estimated delivery time is 1/10/2012 or Tuesday, today is 1/8/2012 or sunday. but i was wondering if the estimated delivery time is accurate because the green bar says 1 business day left. so will it come...

Source(s): ups estimated delivery time: https://shortly.im/ddDTw
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Typically, UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, unless it has a package that was scheduled to be delivered on that day. If there happens to be a UPS delivery guy in your area on Saturday, it is possible, but most likely they would deliver it on Monday, as scheduled. UPS does tend to be exact with its scheduling. I would call UPS customer service to track your package and see if you could pick it up. They should be able to tell you exactly where it's at. It is possible that it's already sitting on a delivery truck or shipping dock, though. Good luck, I hope I helped.

• 9 years ago

It will arrive around that date. So maybe on it a day before or a day after. Ur package should have came with a tracking number. Go to, "WWW.ups.com and click on "tracking " enter your # into there and the recent location of your package will show. Depending on how close the recent location was then guess from there. Say it was scanned yesterday in the next city over than expect it to arrive the next day. If u check tomorrow and it says, out for departure/!delivery than it should arrive that day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.