Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

How did Brad Pitt age so fast?

Im watching Meet Joe Black and Brad looks so handsome and fresh. His eyes are of ocean blue, his skin is smooth and colorful, his hair an awsome blond. I know the movie was 13 years ago, but my goodness. I just saw the movie Tree of Life and Brad looks as if the 13 years were in dog years. His eyes are of an ocean's drought, skin course and pale, and his hair gray.

......... ............

13 dog years later. Wow. Really? 13 years could do that? Even with the knowledge that as we age our ears and nose become bigger, we attain a birds throat (less defined chin as the skin drops), and the skin above the eyes drop so you cant see the eyelids. The aging process freaks me out as I have seen people become someone else. Robert Redford, Mickey Rourke, Kenny Rogers, Glenn Campbell, James Garner, Burt Reynolds, Kevin Costner, Alec Baldwin, Roy Schneider, Meg Ryan, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brook Shields, Shania Twain, etc.... Wow.

......... ........... .............

Why cant we stay the same and just get older? Why do we have to look like someone else? I could be standing on a street corner next to Jean Claude Van Dam and wouldnt know it.

.......... ............. ............

When ever Im near someone in their 70's, I notice that they smell like Luden's cough drops. Why? And there is dead skin all over the freakin place.......even sitting loosely on their eye lashes and eye glasses. Disgusting. Can you imagine Brad smelling like Luden's?

........... ............... ...........

I hate change. Especially with everyone becoming someone else. Where did eveyone go? How sad....

Favorite Answer

The stress of looking after six children (3 of his own and 3 adopted) and putting up with Angelina.

Okay, he's 48 years old. What do you expect? People get older, that's life.

btw, gray hair may or may not be attributed with age. Mostly, it's genetics. There are people as young as 17 who get gray hair.

Johnny Depp still looks good

Angelina is a succubus and drains his life energy every time they engage in fellatio.

Doing loads of sprints?

He didn't. He is an older man, older people are supposed to look older. Duh! That's what happens to normal people, and to the people in hollywood who behave like normal people by not recurring to things like botox and plastic surgery.

He doesn't age fast, he ages backwards.

Source(s): benjamin button