Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 9 years ago

Where can I find themed floor mats for cars?

I checked out 4 or 5 auto stores and Walmart in my area for auto floor mats that have cool decor on them. They only have like 5 or 6 options that don't really appeal to me. I want to get my husband some mats for his new car for his birthday that would be themed and unique. He has a ton of interests, so if I could find a legit website selling themed or character floor mats, I'd be all set!!!

But I don't want to wade through used random crap on sites like Ebay. I want a "car accessories" website. Is there such a thing? I am currently browsing Amazon.com's 3 bazillion listings... Any other good shopping sites I could try?

Btw, I am NOT interested in getting personalized mats that cost out the wazoo... just themed and something other than Tinkerbell and Ed Hardy... O_o Thanks! :-)

Favorite Answer

Ya I agree with PeteM on CarID and JCWhitney. Both are good sites to buy automotive stuff at. There's an info site I've used in the past for car mat info. They don't sell anything but they have links to the mat manufacturers and you can get the authorized resellers info from the manufacturer most of the time. So you can use this info page to decide what kinda mat to get and then go to the mfg website to find out where to buy them.

http://www.truck-and-car-floor-mats.com/car-floor-...

------------

• karol

Ed Hardy Seat Covers Walmart

Oh stable lord, confident. no longer purely is it cheesy it is likewise incredibly stupid. Naughty adult adult males look out for vehicles for sure owned with the help of lady and could the two lurk close to them at evening, or perhaps scarier, stow themselves away in them. i'm no longer even joking.

• Pete M

Below are a couple of thinks that might have what you want.