promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What are the career levels at Walmart?

I know of cashier, sales associate, CSM, department manager, ZMS, Assistant Manager, and store manager. What are the levels from lowest to highest for jobs at walmart. Please dont give a generic retail model, I need a walmart specific. thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • artzer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

My son labored at a Kroger food market, which became union, and he had to connect. His pay became $6 an hour, or eighty 5¢ above minimum salary on the time. yet he had to pay dues.. So he went to non-union Walmart as a night stocker and have been given paid $8.ninety an hour (which secure 50¢ an hour for the in one day differential). minimum salary became nevertheless $5.15 on the time. What I hear from my son is plenty distinctive than what I hear on the information superhighway that i've got stored a centred watch on the Walmarts around right here. i've got discovered there are 2 sources for the undesirable press. One is a few union attempting to unfold rumors because of the fact they are in a position to't get a foot into the shops (and from the Kroger occasion, i will see why), and the different is disgruntled workers that have been terminated for reason. there have been some valid courtroom circumstances against Walmart through boneheaded judgements by ability of decrease point managers, yet such courtroom circumstances are consumer-friendly for many Fortune 500 companies. Walmart looks to get extra revealed due, back, to the union attempting to get into their shops. So, on your question. Many states evaluate it an abuse of youngster hard artwork to artwork infants under sixteen extra desirable than purely a pair hours a week. yet maximum states relax the regulations once you hit sixteen. As for something specific to do? no longer likely. you do no longer ought to spiff up, costume up, and appear like their sole salvation. on the different hand, you in addition to mght do no longer decide for to look like a entire slob, like some homeless guy in basic terms crawling in off the line. in basic terms neat and well-known, shirt tucked in and pants up on your waist, no holes. no longer something specific to assert, different than being in fact honest. you're no longer employing for an ambassorship to the UN. do no longer even problem approximately being mushy sufficient. you're sixteen, after all. yet 2 issues they'll verify on is a criminal historic past verify (different than for site visitors tickets, yet arrests DO ensue) and a drug try. whether you pass, in case you're ever injured on the job, a sparkling drug try is automatic, that would influence your entitlement to workman's comp. So do your self a desire and stay sparkling. for people who argue that it relatively is probably no longer unlawful, it is not appropriate, it relatively is unlawful and that's all that any corporation desires. it is as much as you to make certain no remember if the drugs or the paycheck is extra significant.

• 3 years ago

Walmart Management Levels

• 8 years ago

door greeter -> cashier -> unemployed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.