are chubby girls attractive to guys?

I was just wondering, do guys care about weight at all? Because I am about 135 pounds, so not like too overweight.. just not skinny, but do guys care about that? I mean, I would say Im a sweet, honest and kind person.. so would that out way the fact that im not the skinniest or most drop dead gorgeous girl in the bunch? This especially is directed towards shy guys, because I currently like one :)

btw, im 5' 6"

Favorite Answer

Depends on how they were brought up and what they watched and listened to and believed. It's different for each individual for those reasons. My opinion? you sound like a very attractive person. And I also think it's important to mention that you really don't want a guy that's superficial. Even if you were (by societies standards) the perfect figure. Because most superficial people I've met have superficial love to give. If you're sweet honest and kind, then you deserve someone that will genuinely treat you with the same respect that you offer. Not a superficial person.

Five-six and 135 pounds is nowhere near fat, not unless all the other girls in your class are addicted to crystal meth or crack!

Yes guys like chubby girls just as much as they like skinny ones. Down in the Caribbean, they like to say "bones are for dogs, meat is for men". I personally like to point out that if I wanted to feel all straight lines and hard angles, I'd just date another guy because at least we'd understand each other!

But the fact is this: Men like round things. Sure girls like Brittney are skinny and have round things, but guess how they'd look if they didn't have full-time personal trainers and all their clothes custom made for them.

Well weight is often a choice..most of us can be a body we want ..and if the guy really likes you then not really 135 should be just fine..?

You're not bad. I weigh 145 & i don't look fat either. & i have a wonderful boyfriend i've been with for almost 2 years . :) he loves me for who i am. & he"s not even fat or ugly at all. But you just have to find a guy that likes you for you. Guys that don't are too cocky ! I hate that -.- Good luck . :)