Are chubby girls attractive to guys?

I was just wondering, do guys care about weight at all? Because I am about 135 pounds, so not like too overweight.. just not skinny, but do guys care about that? I mean, I would say Im a sweet, honest and kind person.. so would that out way the fact that im not the skinniest or most drop dead gorgeous girl in the bunch? This especially is directed towards shy guys, because I currently like one :)

Favorite Answer

Guys all have different preferences, just like some prefer different hair color, eye color, etc, they have different preferences in weight. I think a shy guy is actually more likely to like a girl with a little extra weight, but 135 doesn't sound big to me!

Also, if a guy only likes you or doesn't like you because of the way you look, than he's so not worth your time. The qualities you described are way more important than looks alone.

Source(s): I'm an extremely shy dude, and prefer a little extra (;

95% of guys like some meat on that a$$. Just make sure you take care of certain area and try wearing thong underwear. If I see a curvy girl with a nice round a$$ and I can tell that she's wearing a thong I usally go home and stroke one out thinking about her.

Ohh yeah i like em overweight! i'm 6'4 and one hundred forty five pounds i'm appeared upon as a ordinary tall and skinny guy and that i progressed a style for thick women (that I many times grab or slap the alternative is mine! hurrah! )

if a guy likes you for your personality, and other characteristics but chooses not to date you bc you might be slightly heavier than the next person then he is SO NOT FOR YOU. a guy should love your from the INSIDE OUT! he should love/like all of you and you should not nor should he expect you to ever change who you are. if a guy wants you to be skin and bones and showing your ribs to date you then hes a loser!!

Sweetheart, unless you are like 3 feet tall, 135 is NOT at all chubby. Stop worrying about it.

If you have self confidence and you are truly happy then you have a good chance. Boys like girls who have confidence.

yes! I most certainly like bigger girls! Especially if they gotta good personality!