I cracked my iPhone 4 glass (back glass). How can I fix it?

I shattered the back glass on my iphone 4. I know you can like send your phone in and they will fix it, but can someone help me find that online? and also I was wondering about the ones where you could also change the color of the glass? thank you!

Favorite Answer

The back is easy to replace, just remove the two bottom screws then push up on the back glass. Then simply replace with the new part, push down, then reinsert the screws.

As for the chameleon iPhone?

Not that easy. Remember the iPhone is quite a intricate piece of hardware, thus I'd recommend leaving this up to someone more comfortable with your phone's inter workings. That being said, I can help you there aswell. I have successfully converted a number of iPhone to a new color. And I would love to help you with this. Search google for: "iPhone 4 color change convertible kit" make sure you get one with a new home button. I will do the work for $50 + shipping. My email address is teddywjohnson@yahoo.com I also know where to get the conversion kit if you can't find one.

Until you asked this question I never really realized how many people are breaking the glass on their iPhones. I just typed it in the search bar and so many results came up. By the looks of it most places are charging about $80 but I have seen iPhone front and back glass sold on Amazon for about $20.00. If a kid could fix his iPhone than it might be worth a shot for you to try to do it yourself before you pay someone almost $100 to fix yours. It might not be so hard. Hope it helps and hope your phone is alright.

My pal had an identical subject, what he did grow to be that he went to an apple shop and that they replaced the the telephone uncomplicated as that, i think of you're able to be able to desire to have apple look after that, you get carry of apple care loose for a twelve months once you acquire your iPhone I additionally replaced my telephone with them because of the fact I additionally dropped it and the headphone jack have been given tousled.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00588KJ1O/ here is the standard back and for the color ones just search google and you will find a lot of them.

Hope I helped

• ifixed4cheap.com

Got my phone fixed for cheap a year ago company had great communication and had it within 5 days