Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

Is it okay to draw on a dog with magic marker?

Some times when my step dad Ron grounds me I'll write messages on my dog (he is white) with washable marker and send him down stairs. Just little messages like if I need food or about how much I hate my step dad Ron. My mom said it will make the dog sick, is she right?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

ummmmm duh!!i think itd be smarter to write on a peice of paper and attach it to his collar.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You may want to make use of weeks as well as decades on working out the drawing techniques. But today you don't have to waste that way of measuring time to have these aptitudes since you could have this unique guide Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery from here https://tr.im/VVrHc .

Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery is such as a beat outline heads you to the expert amount of practical pen portrait pulling just inside several months.

Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery comes with 5 eBook lessons and 5 process maps: How To Draw A Realistic Eye, How To Draw A Realistic Nose, How To Draw Realistic Mouth And Teeth, How To Draw A Realistic Ear and How To Draw Realistic Hair.

With Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery guide you may also obtain 100 high-resolution reference photographs (70 mind photos, 30 skin feature close-ups) in 12 weeks of exercises.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Most Markers are washable and don't have toxins in them because they are made for "kids" and "small children" to play with, but that is rather wrong of you to draw on your dog with a marker.

Would you like someone to draw on your without your permission?

• Holly
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

That's really dumb. If for some reason you feel the need to make your dog your personal carrier pigeon, why not attach a note to its collar or something? Oh, I get it, another troll. 3/10.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

A smiley face with a splash touch of Spongebob ** substitute that to the very much shocked intercourse doll look somebody had stated till now reason all of us understand Spongebob is gay...and who needs a gay robotic (different than the single on lost in area)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Your dog is not your personal whiteboard. The only time when this is even understandable is if it's a two-year-old child drawing on the dog: you need to learn how to speak for yourself, for heaven's sake.

• 8 years ago

I do not really see an issue with this. Its like an artificial tattoo. I really do not think your step dad should be grounding you though, as you are not his child. imo

• 8 years ago

You really shouldn't draw on a dog, whether it is unhealthy or not. actually not a dog, any animal. animals dislike being draw on (and being forced to wear animal clothes).

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it could make the dog sick because the liquid could sink in to his skin and make him ill

• 8 years ago

If your dog has sensitive skin then it can hurt him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.