If my brother is in the Navy and has USAA membership, can I buy a house with the mortgage rate from USAA?

Can my brother buy two houses with USAA getting the low rates but one for him and one for me.... I'd be paying for my mortgage but still.... could it be in his name? and he give me the title for free???

Favorite Answer

You damned well know that is fraud, and you did not earn the benefit. For crying out loud, interest rates are so low right now, what the heck is wrong with you?

No.

As soon as he gives the title over, the mortgage is due 100% in full IMMEDIATELY.

Sorry, but that is one benefit he cannot hand over to you.

But when he is home on leave, (btw - tell him THANK YOU!!!!! from all of us) and the two of you are at a club, if two girls hit on him, he is allowed to let you have one.

No, he cannot extend HIS benefit to you in such a manner. You need to obtain your own mortgage loan in a conventional manner.